“Excellent” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #10 of 20 Attractions in Coolangatta
Queanbeyan, Australia
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2014

Celebrating our 30th Wedding Anniversary I wanted to do something different. Looking around I found Ripple and from the time I booked to the end of the massage I couldn't fault them. The office staff were great to deal with (through many emailsand questions) then Renate and Megan arrived and they were the ultimate proffesionals. They explained everything and even managed to put my hubby at ease about the whole venture. I have no hesitation in recommending them. Thanks guys for making our day that little bit more special.

Visited September 2014

Brisbane
“Professional, attentive and friendly therapists made for a fabulous experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014 via mobile

Loved every second of my interaction with Ripple! From the booking to the treatments my best friend and I had whilst on a girls weekend away in Coolangatta! Our therapists were delightful and clearly passionate about their job and made us both feel so special and pampered! We both will definitely use Ripple again and will recommend the service to anyone who will listen! Thank you thank you thank you!

Visited July 2014
Carrara, Australia
“Felt like a princess”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

I had a therapist come to my home after a stressful week of uni. She arrived 10 minutes early so that she had time to set up and we were under way right on the agreed starting time. She was so lovely and made me feel so comfortable. She had all the top notch equipment and was more than prepared to pamper me. Her massage bed was super comfortable and I could of literally fallen asleep on it. She gave a relaxation massage which again almost put me to sleep, as I fell into utter bliss.
She always made sure to speak in a calming voice and explained everything she was doing, and she had beautiful relaxing music playing in the background.. and the oils smelled divine.
I would highly recommend using Ripple Massage.

Visited September 2013
Robina, Australia
“Fantastic Service and Great Massages”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2011

Ripple was amazing in coming to give my friends and I massages on our weekend stay in Coolangatta. It was a birthday gift from my friends, and one I really appreciated. It made my weekend feel that much more special. I'm definitely returning to favour when other friends need a gift like this. Would use them again :)

Visited November 2011