“Fantastic apartment with great views” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Reflection Tower Two

You added Reflection Tower Two to your Saves list
Reflection Tower Two
4.5 of 5 Condominium   |   110 Marine Parade, Coolangatta, Queensland 4225, Australia   |
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Sydney
“Fantastic apartment with great views”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2014

Our group of 6 stayed for business in a four bedroom apartment on level 13. The apartment was stunning and contained everything we needed. Gorgeous views, great location, close to the airport and surrounded by great restaurants and cafés. A wonderful place for an escape and highly recommended.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Ross W, General Manager at Reflection Tower Two, responded to this review, August 21, 2014
Hi Nathnmel,

We are delighted to hear your recent stay with us was enjoyable and we thank you for taking the time to provide this review.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Reflection Tower Two in the near future.

Reflection Tower Two Management

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (74)
Newcastle, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2014

The apartment we stayed in was quite spacious, very comfortable and well appointed.
Staff were extremely helpful and very polite. Check in was a bit tricky as it was after hours and required a phone call and lock box to get keys and parking instructions but it all went fairly smoothly.

Having stayed at Reflections a couple of times.I was quite disappointed to find we were staying on level 3. Which offered a very different view when sitting on the balcony of a much higher level. Privacy was extremely compromised and one felt like a goldfish in a bowl at times. We had to be very mindful when dressing to make sure blinds were firmly closed! In saying that, I'm sure had I asked for another apartment the staff would have been obliging if they could.

The apartment did have a lovely view of the beach and a close view of the hustle and bustle below. It was extremely noisy at night and early morning. Being so close to ground level all noise including that of .......drunks, refrigeration trucks and large garbage trucks added to annoyance when trying to sleep.However, earplugs proved to be the answer!

Bonus was being so close to cafés and restaurants and of course the beach and free wifi. Bedding was extremely comfortable and three very large cosy lounges provided the perfect place for relaxing!

A great place, a very different and interesting aspect from what I had expected, but for future reference I'll I ask what level I am staying on before committing to a booking!

Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Hi Loosegravel,

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts following your recent stay, we do appreciate the feedback.

We now have our beach view and ocean view apartment categories, our beach view apartments are situated on the lower levels and offer lovely views of the beach while our ocean view apartments are on the higher levels with views of the ocean.

I hope that we are able to welcome you back again soon for your next Gold Coast visit

4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2014

Recently stayed for 4 nights in a two bedroom apt. The rooms were immaculately clean& the kitchen well equipped. Location of the hotel is excellent being right across the beach and shops. I wouldve given it 5 stars but the bed head was wobbly and the staff barely cracked a smile.

Stayed April 2014
Hi Kejmman,

Your feedback is appreciated, I will ensure that our staff are made aware of your comments.

It is great to read that you loved our excellent location.

I hope we are able to welcome you back again soon.

Sydney, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2014

Tower 2 boasts amazing views of the Gold Coast and beyond and is situated in beautiful Coolangatta. Service at the hotel was fine, nothing to complain about or nothing special. The hotel is a 10 minute drive to the Airport and a 30 minute drive to the tourist Meccah of Surfers Paradise (which is not so good anymore.) The free wifi is great and fast and the rooms are large and spacious. The only problem is the carpets in the hallway outside the room seem to be water stained obviously raising suspicions of earlier flooding. The pool and spa is great! But to play on the pool (billiards) table you must pay an exorbitant $50AUD deposit. Bet overall this hotel is great and I would recommend it for anyone!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Hi 007forest,

It was great to have you here with us and we certainly appreciate the time you have taken in posting your review on TripAdvisor.

I am pleased that you enjoyed our free WiFi and apartment. I agree they are very spacious.

Thank you for recommending Reflection Tower Two.

Melbourne
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2014

This is such a great spot for a nice easy holiday. It is less than 10 minutes taxi ride from the airport and everything you need is close by. I was worried that you would have planes flying over head all day and night but the planes fly further out to the north and turn back to the airport so they are not flying overhead.

We stayed in a three bedroom corner apartment and loved it. It had two lovely huge bathrooms and a fully equipped kitchen. We spent a lot of time on the balcony enjoying the view and eating on the large table. The main bedroom had amazing views across the ocean and had sliding door access to the balcony. We enjoyed swimming in the pool and at the beach.

The only negative comment we had was about the blinds in the bedrooms. They were very thin and let the light in very early (no daylight savings in QLD!). The third bedroom only had see through blinds and no block out.

The location of the apartment is fantastic - right across from a beautiful swimming beach, close to restaurants and shops. The Aldi supermarket was only one block up along the beach and the shopping centre had a movie cinema. I can recommend the Greek restaurant below the apartment.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Hi Kengirl,

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide this fantastic review in relation to your recent stay with us.

It's very pleasing to read such a positive review and I hope you get the chance to return to Reflection Tower Two soon.

Sydney, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2014 via mobile

This was our third or fourth family stay at Reflection Tower Two. Our apartment had everything we needed, beds were very comfortable and I loved spending time each day on the sun lounge on the balcony just watching the beautiful view. The view is perfect and the building is well located with some great cafés underneath and also a bottle shop.
The only negative I have on this complex is that we checked in after hours (4pm on a Saturday) so the next morning after returning from a run, I asked for our second key but the staff didn't want to give me the key until I gave them a credit card to pay our balance owing. I said I had been for a run so didn't have anything on me (not even a key, as at that point we only had one) and would go straight up and get my husband to come down with the card to pay. They still didn't want to give me a key, even though we have now stayed several times. Eventually they gave me a key and my husband came straight back and paid. This is a great place to stay - just perhaps a little impersonal with their service - reception also shuts at 3pm on a Saturday, however you can't actually check in until after 2pm.
We will stay here again, as I said, being a little impersonal is my only negative.

Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Brisbane, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2014

Spacious and luxurious rooms in a great location. View was sensational and lots of good quality cheap eats around. Coolangatta is a great location for a family holiday with parks across the road and the beach super close.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Been to Reflection Tower Two? Share your experiences!