“Great birthday gift” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Southern Biplane Adventures

Southern Biplane Adventures
Illawarra Regional Airport | The Terminal Building, Wollongong, New South Wales 2500, Australia
02 4257 9440
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #6 of 13 Activities in Wollongong
Type: Tours, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: Southern Biplane Adventures offers scenic and aerobatic flights in a fully restored 1943 Boeing Stearman open cockpit biplane - prices starting at $360. Flying over the magnificent beaches and with the escarpement backdrop, the footage captured on our two onboard HD video cameras can be edited into a DVD customers can purchased for just $89.Gift vouchers can be purchased online.
Wagga Wagga, Australia
“Great birthday gift”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013 via mobile

I purchased a stunt flight for my husband for his birthday. We were made to feel very welcome by Andrew who explained everything to us and then took my husband and ran him threw the safety drill and fitted him into the beautiful red Lily Warra. Chris the pilot then took control and my husband loved every minute. All the acrobatic moves and plus great scenery. I waited in the hangar which opens onto the field, a great spot to sit and enjoy the view.

Wollongong, Australia
“The time of my life!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2012

The best way to see Wollongong is in this big red girl! Feeling so relaxed and then it was time for some fun! the 'captain' (chris i think?) talked me through everything and made me feel so relaxed. Highly recommend this to anyone. Thrill seekers and not thrill seekers, its for everyone! Exceeded all my expectations!!

Visited April 2012
5 attraction reviews
“Impressive”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2011 via mobile

I have taken a tour and am very impressed with what they are doing. It's definitely a unique experience. The planes are open air, that do aerobatics really 50's style. I love the idea of the fifties style lounge area they are building for you to wait in too. Have booked my husbands birthday there am looking forward to it.