My boyfriend and I stayed at Macquarie waters in November 2013 for 2 nights and neither of us wanted to leave! The staff were all wonderful and so welcoming. We had the one bedroom spa apartment and it was perfect, we thought it was worth the money paid (around $350 for our stay, which we think is cheap!) The pool and spa were lovely and the hot tub on the top level was amazing too! We loved that there was free wifi and underground parking. It was also so close to everything yet there was no noise.
We would definitely recommend staying here to everyone! LOVED IT!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Macquarie Waters a multi award winning 4.5 star boutique apartment hotel complex in the town centre of Port Macquarie. Just a short stroll to the waterfront, beaches and shopping centre.Select from stylish hotel rooms and 1,2 & 3 bedroom self contained apartments. Hotel Rooms feature 32inch LCD flat screen TVs, a 42inch LCD flat screen TV in Apartments and all rooms have over 65 Austar and digital channels. Relax in the heated outdoor pool & spa. FREE Wireless Internet and FREE secure undercover car parking are included. Eat at the award winning Corner restaurant open 7 days for breakfast & lunch and dinner Monday-Saturday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Macquarie Waters Hotel & Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Macquarie Waters Hotel Apartments
- Macquarie Waters Motel Apartments