We chose this hotel based on the positive reviews on Tripadvisor. We were very happy with the decision - this is a great place in a great location. Our one bedroom apartment was very comfortable with a nice bathroom and modern kitchen. It would be perfect for a longer stay in Port Macquarie. Beach, river and restaurants all close by. My only complaint would be that it was a bit noisy on the Saturday night, with some hoons belting up and down the street our apartment faced. This is just a minor complaint, and doesn't reflect on the hotel which we were very impressed with.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Macquarie Waters is a multi award winning 4.5 Star boutique apartment hotel complex in the town centre of Port Macquarie. Just a short stroll to the waterfront, beaches and shopping centre.Select from stylish hotel rooms and 1,2 & 3 bedroom self contained apartments. Hotel Rooms feature 32inch LCD flat screen TVs, a 42inch LCD flat screen TV in Apartments and all rooms have over 65 Austar and digital channels. Relax in the heated outdoor pool & spa. FREE Wireless Internet and FREE secure undercover car parking are included. Eat at the award winning Corner restaurant open 7 days for breakfast & lunch and dinner Monday-Saturday. Note: The Corner will close from 16 - 22 February for an exciting revamp and will re-open on 23 February! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Agoda so you can book your Macquarie Waters Hotel & Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Macquarie Waters Hotel Apartments
- Macquarie Waters Motel Apartments