We have recently come home from 2 weeks in a one bedroom spa apartment at Macquarie Waters Hotel. this has been our third time staying at ths hotel, so you will see we think it is the best place to stay in Port Macquarie. The accommodation is great with everything you would need for your perfect holiday. The staff are really welcoming and friendly. The Corner Restraurant is ideal for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. Thanks Macquarie Waters we will see you next February.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Macquarie Waters a multi award winning 4.5 star boutique apartment hotel complex in the town centre of Port Macquarie. Just a short stroll to the waterfront, beaches and shopping centre.Select from stylish hotel rooms and 1,2 & 3 bedroom self contained apartments. Hotel Rooms feature 32inch LCD flat screen TVs, a 42inch LCD flat screen TV in Apartments and all rooms have over 65 Austar and digital channels. Relax in the heated outdoor pool & spa. FREE Wireless Internet and FREE secure undercover car parking are included. Eat at the award winning Corner restaurant open 7 days for breakfast & lunch and dinner Monday-Saturday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Macquarie Waters Hotel & Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Macquarie Waters Hotel Apartments
- Macquarie Waters Motel Apartments