The room was a lovely hotel room, but we thought we had chosen an apartment, wanted to be able to wash clothes and cook, so a little more expensive than we had thought. Sadly the restaurant on site was not vegetarian friendly, so we dined elsewhere. View of the road not the river, and noisy. Couldn't use the pools although they looked nice,as it was raining. Maybe we should try again?
- Also Known As:
- Macquarie Waters Hotel Apartments
- Macquarie Waters Motel Apartments
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Macquarie Waters a multi award winning 4.5 star boutique apartment hotel complex in the town centre of Port Macquarie. Just a short stroll to the waterfront, beaches and shopping centre.Select from stylish hotel rooms and 1,2 & 3 bedroom self contained apartments. Hotel Rooms feature 32inch LCD flat screen TVs, a 42inch LCD flat screen TV in Apartments and all rooms have over 65 Austar and digital channels. Relax in the heated outdoor pool & spa. FREE Wireless Internet and FREE secure undercover car parking are included. Eat at the award winning Corner restaurant open 7 days for breakfast & lunch and dinner Monday-Saturday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Expedia so you can book your Macquarie Waters Hotel & Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.