We had a 6 night stay here, our very first in Port Macquarie- Mum, Dad and two children (8 & 5yrs). We all thoroughly enjoyed it. The rooms were spotless (I'm really fussy about cleanliness) and had everything possible that we needed whilst there. Everything was new and worked well and easy to use- from the kitchen to laundry to bathroom to loungeroom. It really felt like a home away from home for us. Our girls loved the pool and spa and met lots of other children there. The location is wonderful with everything was close by and the car park was undercover with no issues here either. The service and attitude of all staff were of a high standard, efficient and friendly. We will stay again as our holiday here was perfect! Thank you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Macquarie Waters a multi award winning 4.5 star boutique apartment hotel complex in the town centre of Port Macquarie. Just a short stroll to the waterfront, beaches and shopping centre.Select from stylish hotel rooms and 1,2 & 3 bedroom self contained apartments. Hotel Rooms feature 32inch LCD flat screen TVs, a 42inch LCD flat screen TV in Apartments and all rooms have over 65 Austar and digital channels. Relax in the heated outdoor pool & spa. FREE Wireless Internet and FREE secure undercover car parking are included. Eat at the award winning Corner restaurant open 7 days for breakfast & lunch and dinner Monday-Saturday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Agoda and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Macquarie Waters Hotel & Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Macquarie Waters Hotel Apartments
- Macquarie Waters Motel Apartments