My husband and I have just come home after a 2 night mid week special at The Obsrvatory.
We had a really nice hotel room with a small balcony facing the ocean. The room was very clean and nicely appointed. King size bed and plenty of storage space for your bits and pieces.
The staff were very friendly and helpful and this was very noticeable especially as they had to come to our room to help us get in as it appeared our security card wouldn't work. We do seem to have troubles with those cards!!!
Overall it was in a lovely location and being so close to the beach made it very convenient to go for a walk along the beachside footpath. Would I go there again? You bet!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the spectacular ocean views at The Observatory Hotel, located opposite Port Macquarie's Town Beach and only a short riverside stroll into the town centre. Choose from 1, 2 & 3 bedroom open plan apartments, hotel rooms or luxury penthouses all with contemporary finishes and state-of-the-art appliances. The Observatory is the region's most awarded apartment hotel - winning the most pretigious Australian Property of the Year Award at the 2010 Hotel & Motel Accommodation Association Awards for Excellence. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your The Observatory reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Observatory Hotel Port Macquarie
- Observatory Hotel Port Macquarie
- Observatory Resort Port Macquarie