We picked hotel following Trip Advisor reviews and very pleased with our choice. As only stopping for one night we picked one of their cheapest rooms ($169 per night + $5 wifi charge). Hope other hotels note reasonable wi-fi charge! Room adequate and pleasantly surprised with "enclosed" balcony but still with good views of bay (partly obscured with trees) and cleanliness. Liked the underground secure parking. Excellent evening meal in their restaurant next door. Only minus was breakfast in their cafe which was so busy we decided to miss it. But their Reception girls are the best in the business - so friendly - and I do not say that lightly. If passing again we would book again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the spectacular ocean views at The Observatory Hotel, located opposite Port Macquarie's Town Beach and only a short riverside stroll into the town centre. Choose from 1, 2 & 3 bedroom open plan apartments, hotel rooms or luxury penthouses all with contemporary finishes and state-of-the-art appliances. The Observatory is the region's most awarded apartment hotel - winning the most pretigious Australian Property of the Year Award at the 2010 Hotel & Motel Accommodation Association Awards for Excellence. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your The Observatory reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Observatory Hotel Port Macquarie
- Observatory Hotel Port Macquarie
- Observatory Resort Port Macquarie