This was the fourth time that we have stayed at The Observatory Port Macquarie & it was still fantastic, the Reception people were great,Jenny who services the rooms was very good.Walked everywhere and can recommend the Great Wall Of China Restaurant is the best in town for chinese food.Looking forward to going there again next year.
Richard & Robyn
- Also Known As:
- The Observatory Hotel
- The Observatory Hotel Port Macquarie
- Observatory Hotel Port Macquarie
- Observatory Resort Port Macquarie
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the spectacular ocean views at The Observatory Hotel, located opposite Port Macquarie's Town Beach and only a short riverside stroll into the town centre. Choose from 1, 2 & 3 bedroom open plan apartments, hotel rooms or luxury penthouses all with contemporary finishes and state-of-the-art appliances. The Observatory is the region's most awarded apartment hotel - winning the most pretigious Australian Property of the Year Award at the 2010 Hotel & Motel Accommodation Association Awards for Excellence. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your The Observatory reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.