“Very tasty, fresh thai food” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
queensland
“Very tasty, fresh thai food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2013

We enjoyed both meals, especially the prawn, chilli, basil stirfry. Lots of flavour and plenty of good size prawns with good combination of vegetables. The vegetarian penang curry was also tasty but not enough vegetables were in the dish and it was supposed to have tofu in it but there wasn't any. The price was the same as if we ordered a chicken, beef or pork curry which also comes with vegetables so I thought the vegetarian dish should have been cheaper or a lot more veg in it. All the same the flavours were good and I would recommend and I would go back but I would not order the vegetarian curry again.

Visited November 2013

“Fresh food that tastes great. ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2013

Dined at this busy little Thai place for the first time. It was busy, so a bit noisy for a first date but the food was amazing. Everything I tried was so flavoursome. I will definately be going back.

sydney
“real thai flavour”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

I had booked online. When we arrived no booking but managed to get a nice table near the window. The food was really traditional thai something you don't get that often. Nice meal. 2 of us $55 and only $1.50 BYO corkage. BARGIN

Visited October 2013
Macau, Ilhas, Macau
“Best Thai food I've had since living in Asia!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

On day 1 of our road trip our first stop was Port Macquarie. After a long day of driving, a run along the beach and only snacks in our bellies we were really hoping to find something in this town to satisfy our somewhat picky pallet (vegetarian and vegan tendencies)

We found Northpoint Thai on TripAdviser, I am a huge lover of Thai cuisine (and I just spent 6months living in Macau, a Thai green curry was on my daily menu!) so I was excited but dubious.
What a fantastic surprise this place was! Easily one of the best Thai restaurants I've ever dined in.

The green curry was on par if not better (much creamier and with sweet potato - I die!) than the curries I lived off in Macau.

I don't just recommend this place, this is a MUST visit if you are in this town!

Stellar food, vegan and vege options galore topped off with relaxed atmosphere and great customer service.

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Sydney
“Speedy service, tasting food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013 via mobile

Service was speedy and the food came to the table very quickly. We had the prawn salad and the ginger duck, both of which were very very tasty.
Highly recommend this Thai restaurant.

Visited October 2013