Friendly, welcoming staff. The rooms were clean, tidy and well laid out. The kitchenette is always a bonus in motel rooms as not everyone (including myself) are fans of having to use the bathroom to wash cups etc. There is the option to dine in the breakfast room (continental), or order a hot breakfast to be delivered to your room. We opted for a hot breakfast to be delivered, of which we could not fault the quality or service.
There is also an on-site free courtesy shuttle, always a pleasant and well thought of bonus.
Overall fantastic value for money, and definitely one to keep on the shortlist for our next stay in Port.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The latest in modern motel and apartment accommodation nestled in a quite residential cul-de-sac adjoining public parkland & gardens 100m off a busy highway. Just a 3 minute drive to the centre of Port Macquarie. Genuine 4 star facilities with the latest technology in 3D TVs plus theatre surround sound in the apartments. In house bike hire facilities for rides along the Hastings River, offered free to guests prior to 9.00am. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Aston Hill Motor Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aston Port Macquarie
- Quality Inn Port Macquarie
- Port Macquarie Quality Inn