Stayed here 1 night it was our over night stop driving from Sydney to Kingscliff.
• Self contained room with a small kitchen. Includes main utensils such as kettle, toaster, microwave and fridge.
• Room was fitted with a massive flat screen t, air conditioner / heater and ceiling fan.
• Brick walls separate each room so could not hear guest next door
• Free wifi however we noticed it was turned off in the evening
• Web site we booked accommodation thorough included free continental breakfast which was delivered to our door in the morning.
• Good hot shower.
• Comfy bed very soft.
• Staff were friendly.
• Convenient location close to Port Macquarie town centre
• Can hear when guest next door are using the shower as the water pressure / piping could be heard from our room
• Shower area is a little small – we’re tall people
• We found the lights would flicker every now and then don’t know the source but pretty freaky reminded me of a scene from some horror movie.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The latest in modern motel and apartment accommodation nestled in a quite residential cul-de-sac adjoining public parkland & gardens 100m off a busy highway. Just a 3 minute drive to the centre of Port Macquarie. Genuine 4 star facilities with the latest technology in 3D TVs plus theatre surround sound in the apartments. In house bike hire facilities for rides along the Hastings River, offered free to guests prior to 9.00am. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Aston Hill Motor Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aston Port Macquarie
- Quality Inn Port Macquarie
- Port Macquarie Quality Inn