2 types of rooms at this hotel...the suites and king balcony rooms are owned by Rydges and have water views, the studio apartments are privately owned and have designated parking spaces. Have stayed in both types...all v clean, cheery with great beds. Service at the front counter was efficient and friendly and a noise problem from fellow guests was dealt with swiftly by the night manager. Restaurant service and food was excellent, if you are a Privilege Club member you get 20% off bill. Daytime the rooms over the pool can be noisy and the ones at the back are subject to bin emptying noise from pub next door. There is a slight problem with doors being slammed, however we would definitely return and also try other hotels in the chain.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The location is the picturesque foreshore precinct filled with theatres, galleries, restaurants, boutiques and bars. With direct access to pristine swimming and surf beaches and only minutes to the amazing hinterland, Rydges Port Macquarie is the ideal destination for your next getaway on the water. Rydges Port Macquarie offers 103 contemporary and spacious rooms overlooking the water or CBD, complemented by 16 fully self-contained two and three bedroom apartments with private balconies. Also home to the award winning Zebu Bar + Grill. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Rydges Port Macquarie reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rydges Port Macquarie Hotel Port Macquarie
- Rydges Hotel Port Macquarie
- Port Macquarie Rydges Hotel