We stayed for several nights in a king suite with verandah and this proved well worthwhile as it was great to sit out in the evening, take in the view of the river and relax with a glass of wine. The room was well set up and very adequate although we were disappointed with the shower which had very restricted water flow. The sign asked guests to restrict showers to three minutes, however this was difficult to achieve.
Some fridge space would have been helpful not just full of mini bar.
The front desk staff were helpful, bar staff, not so.
We ate at “Zebu” and the food was excellent, however when you order a steak with chips in duck fat (4) and mushroom sauce, you would hope for something else on the plate to make a meal ..... not so and not a green in sight!
Too many extras; Internet, parking, breakfast components, dinner components etc., etc.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The location is the picturesque foreshore precinct filled with theatres, galleries, restaurants, boutiques and bars. With direct access to pristine swimming and surf beaches and only minutes to the amazing hinterland, Rydges Port Macquarie is the ideal destination for your next getaway on the water. Rydges Port Macquarie offers 103 contemporary and spacious rooms overlooking the water or CBD, complemented by 16 fully self-contained two and three bedroom apartments with private balconies. Also home to the award winning Zebu Bar + Grill. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Rydges Port Macquarie reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rydges Port Macquarie Hotel Port Macquarie
- Rydges Hotel Port Macquarie
- Port Macquarie Rydges Hotel