It was acceptable for a stopover en route from Brisbane to Sydney . While the rooCar parking was offered but the cost was not mentioned so was avoided . I reckoned that immediately outside the police station was probably going to be safe enough . Room was ok+ but there was a slight air of cheapskating particularly in the bathroom . it was not bad but it just was very very basic . our room did not have the good view over the sea but that was ok . Beds were spacious and comfy . We checked out the eating facilities but decided to try our luck elsewhere .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The location is the picturesque foreshore precinct filled with theatres, galleries, restaurants, boutiques and bars. With direct access to pristine swimming and surf beaches and only minutes to the amazing hinterland, Rydges Port Macquarie is the ideal destination for your next getaway on the water. Rydges Port Macquarie offers 103 contemporary and spacious rooms overlooking the water or CBD, complemented by 16 fully self-contained two and three bedroom apartments with private balconies. Also home to the award winning Zebu Bar + Grill. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Rydges Port Macquarie reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rydges Port Macquarie Hotel Port Macquarie
- Rydges Hotel Port Macquarie
- Port Macquarie Rydges Hotel