Stayed here over the xmas break. We got a call on the day of our arrival saying mid stay we need to be changed to a different room. We were not happy.
But upon arrival they did do everything to make us happy, and that they did. Rooms are good size, pool was great and a half decent gym.
Location is great as its a close walk to everything.
Breakfast was the only thing we tried in the restaurant and it was pretty good.
Have not stayed elsewhere in Port but would be happy to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The location is the picturesque foreshore precinct filled with theatres, galleries, restaurants, boutiques and bars. With direct access to pristine swimming and surf beaches and only minutes to the amazing hinterland, Rydges Port Macquarie is the ideal destination for your next getaway on the water. Rydges Port Macquarie offers 103 contemporary and spacious rooms overlooking the water or CBD, complemented by 16 fully self-contained two and three bedroom apartments with private balconies. Also home to the award winning Zebu Bar + Grill. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Rydges Port Macquarie reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rydges Port Macquarie Hotel Port Macquarie
- Rydges Hotel Port Macquarie
- Port Macquarie Rydges Hotel