“Great meal, great service!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian, International
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Coffs Harbour
“Great meal, great service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

We had dined here a couple of years ago and it was very ordinary but the family decided to give it another go as you can take your own wine ($4 corkage) and beer/mixers for $1.50 per drinker. It was very busy but we had a reservation and we were shown straight to our table. Service was great - very friendly and efficient, and the meals were huge - my sons couldn't eat theirs- but they also accommodated my younger son with a pasta that wasn't on the menu. We would definitely return and glad we gave it another go.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Singapore
“Average Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

I have always enjoyed eating at this restaurant. It is a great place to take the kids. This time I was a bit disappointed with the food. Ordinary is how I would describe it. However, I will go again as it may have just been an off night.

• 3 of 5 stars Food
“Devine! Couldn't finish my amazing meal. Now I have lunch tommorrow :)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

Fantastic service, delectable food. I couldn't find a more perfect Italian restaurant in port Macquarie

“Absolutely excellent risotto”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

Great service and competitive price. Risotto was excellent. Only downside was being observed by tenants from the motel across the road. Highly recommended restaurant!

Melbourne, Australia
“Great food & coffee”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013

Walking around Port Macquarie looking for something open for lunch on New Years Day, luckily we chanced upon this cafe and were pleasantly suprised with our delicous food and coffee, as well as the very friendly service. We had the open cajun beef burger and the haloumi salad and both were way above your average cafe fare. As the cafe is owned by Italians, the coffee was also wonderful (and I'm from Melbourne so I do know good coffee!). Finally, the prices are great for the quality of food. Would definitely recommend eating here.