“Best Indian Food!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Delivery, Late Night
Port Macquarie, New South Wales, Australia
“Best Indian Food!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

What absolute beautiful "Indian Food". We had a group of 10, and all the beautiful meals were presented by the most lovely friendly Staff. We had a mixture of Mild to Very Hot meals and the staff were most helpful in assisting with selecting the meals to suit. Thank You so much for the a wonderful night. We will be regulars!!

“We Love It!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

My husband and I eat at the Maharaja Indian restaurant regularly. It is probably our favourite restaurant in Port Macquarie. The atmosphere is great, the food is consistently delicious and the service is always friendly and efficient. We love dining here and would highly recommend it! 

• Visited October 2013
“Indian for two”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

Good quality entres, mains and sides. They serve beef too which obviously you don't get at all Indian restaurants. Its a restaurant that has been open for years.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Port Macquarie, Australia
“The very best indian meal! My friend and I eat here whenever we can”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

My friend and I go to this restaurant regularly and we always order Chicken Tika (delicious) then Aloo Gobi (not sure of the spelling but it is a delicious potato and pea curry...then we always order their beautiful naan bread and enjoy this with the dark dahl....I think this starts with an M. The staff are so helpful and friendly especially Pretty - a delightful young girl - the cost is very affordable and the wine we order by the glass is always excellent. I have travelled in India and have eaten Indian food all over the world and the Maharaja in Port Macquarie can compete with any of them. I can highly recommend this wonderful Indian restaurant for a quiet dinner or a lovely family experience. Adele

• Visited October 2013
Port Macquarie, Australia
“You won't be disappointed here”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2013

Maharaja Indian Restaurant is my absolute favourite restaurant in Port Macquarie. The food is always fresh and very tasty. Good size portions. A little on the pricey side, but you get what you pay for right?!! Tandoori chicken is great, Butter chicken is a total favourite with my family. Their curries are all great and their naan breads are delicious. Admosphere is authentic with bollywood wide screen to watch. Great views of the Hastings River and service is always good too. 100% best restaurant in Port.