“As amazing as I remember it.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Muse Restaurant

Muse Restaurant
2450 Broke Road, Pokolbin, New South Wales 2320, Australia (Formerly Muse Restaurant & Cafe)
02 4998 6777
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 52 Restaurants in Pokolbin
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Description: Muse prides itself in providing superior contemporary Australian cuisine and professional and friendly service in a world class setting.At Muse, it’s not about dinner – it’s about dining.
“As amazing as I remember it.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2014

We booked the restaurant on our first day here and try it on the last night.
It was as beautiful as I remembered.
Staff was excellent.
Service was amazing.
Super professional and friendly that you can actually have a conversation with.
The food....my god. Thank you Muse for maintaining your high standard and quality of food.
The scallops was to die for.
Best meal I had in the year.
You never disappoint me ever. Every time I visit. Prefect meal 100/100.

Melbourne, Australia
“Best open kitchen ever!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2014

Having dined at Muse I came away thinking that the young owner/chef is going to be a major force in the Australian hospitality industry (if he's not already). I've always hated that Hungerford Hill building, but the restaurant space inside is outstanding. They say you can tell everything you need to know about a restaurant in about the first 15 seconds! Here we arrived on a cold rainy night and staff were waiting for us at the door to take our umbrellas and usher us quickly into the warmth - enough said. Food is creative and for the most part very good. I was happy to find a bottle of Lake's Folly chardonnay on the wine list, and to be guided by our waiter to a glass of Brokenwood shiraz for the red meat course. But for a restaurant geek like me, a highlight was the totally open kitchen. Watching the chef at work was fascinating - he is one well organised individual. The Hunter is one of those friendly places where it's easy to get a cab or a shuttle to get you there and back to your hotel. Great, special night out.

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Hunter Valley, Australia
“Always Exceptional”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2014

Probably the best restaurant in the Hunter Valley. Food and service and second to none. Wait staff are extremely good. If you haven't been - go.

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Hobart, Australia
“Special Occasion Lunch Treat”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2014

My partner and I went for lunch. We did the degustation menu. Every course was spectacularly presented. The food was just as good on the palate.The room was warm and welcoming with a wood fire crackling away. The wait staff were attentive without being overbearing. My only complaint was due to me choosing the regional matched wines rather than splurging on the best matched wines.

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
melbourne
“Great food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2014

We dined there on a cold and foggy evening. It was a lovely when we stepped inside the restaurant which had a wood fire. We were seated close to the open kitchen where we were able to watch the meticulous chefs preparing our meals. The food was modern and reasonably sized. Our food was plated like a work of art. They were served on black (dark-coloured) plates so it was hard for foodie who liked to take pictures of food without using the flash. Service was professional. However, there was a slip up with the glass of wine my partner ordered to accompany his main meal was not served so when we enquired, the waitress promptly apologized and brought the wine.

Visited July 2014