We stayed at PPE on our honeymoon. The staff were very warm and friendly. A gorgeous boutique guesthouse with only 8 rooms. Very large rooms with excellent patio's and amazing views.
As we were on honeymoon we were given the room with the best view and given other treats complimentary. The canapes and wine in the evening was a nice touch and the breakfast in the morning huge and delicious.
We didn't get to try the pool or spa but set up well. A truly beautiful, peaceful resort and close to lots of great restaurants and wineries in the Hunter. Will be back again for sure!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 5-star Luxury Boutique Accommodation, Patrick Plains Estate is located in Hunter Valley wine country, just two hours north of Sydney. With the Brokenback Range towering in the background, Patrick Plains Estate has sweeping lawns, classic gardens, majestic trees & picturesque vineyards set amongst 14 acres. Your stay includes: 5-star luxury boutique accommodation for two people, delicious hot breakfast served in your room, local wine and canapes at sunset. Patrick Plains Estate has recently been rewarded by the AAA Tourism, a Green Star Accreditation for introducing environmentally friendly practices at our guesthouse. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Patrick Plains Estate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Patrick Plains Estate Pokolbin
- Patrick Plains Estate Hotel Pokolbin
- Patrick Plains Estate Greater Newcastle/Pokolbin