My husband and I booked a room at this hotel for two night. The website is completely misleading and does not portray what this hotel really is. The furniture in the room was
run down and dated and more like a motel that a luxury 5 star hotel. The photos on the website does not portray the true rooms.
Furniture - outdated wooden furniture,
Bathroom - is that of a motel and very outdated. Took just over 5 minutes for hot water to come around when having a shower and no pressure with the water
We arrived at the hotel in time for drinks and canapés and were never offered any.
We would not stay here again. The rooms are more like motel rooms. For $350 you can definitely find a true 5 star hotel in the Hunter Valley.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 5-star Luxury Boutique Accommodation, Patrick Plains Estate is located in Hunter Valley wine country, just two hours north of Sydney. With the Brokenback Range towering in the background, Patrick Plains Estate has sweeping lawns, classic gardens, majestic trees & picturesque vineyards set amongst 14 acres. Your stay includes: 5-star luxury boutique accommodation for two people, delicious hot breakfast served in your room, local wine and canapes at sunset. Patrick Plains Estate has recently been rewarded by the AAA Tourism, a Green Star Accreditation for introducing environmentally friendly practices at our guesthouse. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Patrick Plains Estate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Patrick Plains Estate Pokolbin
- Patrick Plains Estate Hotel Pokolbin
- Patrick Plains Estate Greater Newcastle/Pokolbin