Stayed one night in the Superior One bedroom apartment. We had a small kitchen and dining area. It had received a soft refurb since the last time we stayed. Overall pricing seemed on the high side for what we received considering the local market was slow.The one bedroom apartment had an adjoing room which when opened would make it into the two bedroom apartment. We were lucky to have a quiet couple in the adjoining apartment which was connected by an interconnecting door. We enjoyed the small courtyard patio and the views into the surrounding hills were beautiful. Staff at the property were courteous. Within walking distance to local attractions. We also walked to the Oishi Restaurant at Tempus Two and loved the food and service there. Overall quite a pleasant experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Leisure Inn Pokolbin Hill is a picturesque retreat set on 25 acres of tranquility in the heart of the Hunter Valley Wine Country. With many cellar doors and attractions such as Hunter Valley Gardens within easy strolling distance, Leisure Inn Pokolbin Hill is the unbeatable location to base yourself.Marvel at the truly stunning views over local vineyards and Brokenback Ridge – you might even enjoy a visit from the local native fauna and birdlife. This picturesque backdrop is the perfect setting for a relaxing and peaceful stay in the Hunter Valley. Self-contained Studio, One and Two Bedroom Villas. Take some time-out in our air-conditioned studio, one or two bedroom apartments sprawled across the landscaped gardens of the property. All apartments feature private patios looking out to the 25 acres of peaceful hotel grounds and vineyards. To enhance your stay at Leisure Inn Pokolbin Hill, our Superior Rooms have been upgraded with new beds, LCD TVs, WiFi access, modern kitchen and bathroom fittings and soft furnishings. The perfect way to finish a great day of wine tasting and sightseeing is to sit back on your veranda and with a cheese platter and glass of wine or sink down and relax in your in-room spa tub. Take a stroll to the local restaurants or cook a romantic meal (full kitchen facilities available in one and two bedroom apartments). Guests are also welcome to relax by the hotel’s outdoor heated swimming pool, play a game of tennis, or have a BBQ in our undercover BBQ area surrounded by lush gardens. Guests can awake to a delicious breakfast or relax over a superbly prepared meal served at the onsite cafe & restaurant (under new management). Leisure Inn Pokolbin Hill is the ideal location for a romantic break or a trip with friends and family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Leisure Inn Pokolbin Hill reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Leisure Inn Pokolbin Hill Hotel Pokolbin
- Pokolbin Hill Chateau
- Leisure Inn Pokolbin Hill Greater Newcastle