I went there for a wine trip in the Hunter Valley. The resort is well located. The vineyards surround the resort. The rooms are clean and nice. The outdoor pool has a small jacuzzi also.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Everything you are looking for in the Hunter - all at the one resort...* Onsite daily vineyard tours at 9am* Hunter Wine Theatre daily at 11am and 2pm* Horse & carriage tour* Horse riding* Bluetongue Brewery Cafe * Hunter Valley Wine School * Fantastic food from our San Martino Restaurant * Board games, pool table, 3km walking/jogging track * Heavenly Hunter Massage Centre * Pool, tennis, heated spa, mountain bikes * Wonderful rooms featuring timber cathedral ceilings * Situated within our own 40 year old vineyards * Owned and operated by the Hele family * And within minutes of the resort... 3 championship golf courses including Cypress Lakes and The Vintage, The Hunter Valley Gardens, cafes, restaurants, hot air ballooning, cheese factories, a chocolate factory, antique stores, a whole shopping village, 3 pampering / massage businesses and over 140 wineries to visit! Or if you prefer, just sit back, relax and finish that book you have been promising to do... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Odigeo, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hunter Valley Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hunter Valley Hotel Pokolbin
- Hunter Resort Pokolbin
- Hunter Hotel Pokolbin
- Hunter Valley Resort Greater Newcastle/Pokolbin