I just spent the weekend at Spicers Vineyard with my husband of five months. We were given a gift voucher from the best man to have two nights stay and brekky each morning. The room was absolutely beautiful, with music playing, candles lit, a bottle of chilled champagne and a card from the team wishing us a good stay.
The team provided such a wonderful service. From the moment I made contact to book the room till the moment we left the vineyard on Sunday staff were extremely friendly and pleasant. We felt like we had our own place to escape for the weekend and cannot be more grateful for the unique and personalised service provided. My husband and I will never forget our trip. Spicers Vineyard is one of the nicest places we have stayed, and we only just went on a honeymoon!
- Also Known As:
- Spicers Vineyards Estate Hotel
- Spicers Vineyards Estate Hotel Pokolbin
- Vineyards Estate Pokolbin
- Vineyards Estate Hotel Pokolbin
- Spicers Vineyards Estate Greater Newcastle/Pokolbin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Personal service & attention to detail in every way! A 5 star Guesthouse, Spicers Vineyards Estate is set amidst its own private vineyard. Every suite features king beds, lounge area, open fireplace, spa en-suite, flat screen TV with CD/DVD and IPod dock, whilst the property boasts gourmet dining experiences at onsite Restaurant Botanica, Salt water pool & spa, guest lounge & boardroom, free wireless broadband. Every booking comes with complimentary arrival mini bar and nightly turndown service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and MrandMrsSmith so you can book your Spicers Vineyards Estate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.