My husband and I loved every minute of being here. From the genuine welcome on arrival, our beautiful large earthy room with free bubbles and mini bar to our romantic dinner at Botanica, we were in heaven. I requested a few little extras to surprise my hardworking husband and we were blown away by what Belinda and her team did for us from handwritten cards to a special mention at dinner of our anniversary and complimentary glasses of champagne followed by an incredibly romantic scene back at our room - tealights flickering around the spa, bed and sofa, little bundles of lavender from their garden scattered here and there, bath salt lying in wait, music wafting from the stereo and the bed turned down! What more could a couple long overdue for some romance and relaxation ask for? 10 out 10 and we've made a pact to come back here every few months. Belinda, Celeste, Sharon and whoever else I've missed - thank you!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Personal service & attention to detail in every way! A luxurious Guesthouse, Spicers Vineyards Estate is set amidst its own private vineyard. Every suite features king beds, lounge area, open fireplace, spa en-suite, flat screen TV with CD/DVD and IPod dock, whilst the property boasts gourmet dining experiences at onsite Restaurant Botanica, Salt water pool & spa, guest lounge & boardroom, free wireless broadband. Every booking comes with complimentary arrival mini bar ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, MrandMrsSmith and Odigeo so you can book your Spicers Vineyards Estate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Spicers Vineyards Estate Hotel Pokolbin
- Vineyards Estate Pokolbin
- Vineyards Estate Hotel Pokolbin
- Spicers Vineyards Estate Greater Newcastle/Pokolbin