The building gives the impression of a genteel old country homestead. Check-in was easy and pleasant. Our room was spacious and comfortable and had all the 'extras' (tea and coffee, toiletries etc) and a small private veranda that looked over a beautiful rural scene - though the outdoor furniture could have done with a bit of a clean. We had dinner in the in-house dining room - delicious meal though the servings were very small and it was quite expensive. The wait staff were friendly and attentive. There were lots of little 'sitting' rooms around the place where small groups could meet for a chat or a drink as well as a large comfortable lounge area. There is a spa and pool on site but we did not have time to see or use them.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the heart of NSW's Hunter Valley wine country, Peppers Guest House is one of the Hunter Valley's best loved retreats, offering a stylish accommodation base for exploring the region. Surrounded by beautiful gardens and overlooking vineyards, its intimate, relaxed atmosphere, the comfort and elegance of its hotel accommodation, and a long-standing reputation for exceptionally fine food and wine at Chez Pok restaurant, ensure that guests return to Peppers Guest House year after year. 24 Hour reception available. Maintenance Advise: Please note that the pool will be unavailable for scheduled maintenance from 6 September until 16 September 2014. We apologies for any inconvenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Priceline, Despegar.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Peppers Guest House, Hunter Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Peppers Guest House, Hunter Valley Hotel Pokolbin
- Peppers Guest House, Hunter Valley Greater Newcastle/Pokolbin