Disappointed in that it did not match our expectations which we had gained from friends who had stayed previously (Years ago?). Our bed configuration (twin) was not set-up as confirmed. To have the first night drink and canapés in the breakfast room was just not acceptable when the lounge (delightful) was not being used and on querying this arrangement were told it was due to "rules"?
Facilities in the bathroom (limited towel rails or hooks so that towels etc. were stacked at the end of the bath which had an overhead shower?). While our room had a sizeable (dining) table it could not be used there were no suitable chairs.
Wi-Fi only available in the lounge/breakfast room and not our annex room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set amidst beautiful gardens and vineyards in Australia's world famous Hunter Valley Wine Country just two hours drive from Sydney, Peppers Convent Hunter Valley offers luxury hotel accommodation and the ideal getaway for those wishing to truly indulge themselves. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, HotelsClick, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Peppers Convent, Hunter Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Peppers Convent, Hunter Valley Hotel Pokolbin
- Peppers Convent Hunter Valley Pokolbin
- Peppers Convent, Hunter Valley Greater Newcastle/Pokolbin