“Unforgettable day” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #4 of 96 Activities in Pokolbin
More attraction details
Owner description: Hunter Valley Cadillacs private wine tours are the most unique, fun and personalised way to enjoy the Hunter Valley.Our two amazing Cadillacs, a 1958 limousine and 1960 convertible will transport you around the valley in the luxury and glamorous style of the 1950’s. With our intimate knowledge of the area you will visit beautiful boutique wineries that have excellent wines, fun, friendly and knowledgeable staff and gorgeous cellar doors with spectacular views.
sydney
3 attraction reviews
“Unforgettable day”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013

I hired a Hunter Valley cadillac for myself, my boyfriend and my parents for the day (who were visiting from England and had never been to Australia before). Deb was absolutely fantastic - friendly, but not over the top, really helpful and happy to take lots of photos. Her choice of wineries was second to none and we had the best day I could have hoped for. The car is amazing to ride around in.
I'd previously done a minibus type tour, and yes, this is more costly that those tours, but worth every single penny. Thanks Deb!

Visited December 2012
HunterValleyCadillac, Owner at Hunter Valley Cadillacs, responded to this review, January 12, 2013
Hi anna l Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I'm really glad that you, your boyfriend and your lovely parents enjoyed your tour with me. It was an absolute pleasure to meet you all. Take care, Deb

Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
“Great Day Out!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

My friend organised for a Vineyard Tour with Hunter Valley Cadillacs for her birthday. The four of us had a great day with Deb hosting/driving. Deb had the best winery's picked for us to visit. It was great to arrive at a winery with them expecting us and having a great experience ready for us to enjoy. Highly recommend Hunter Valley Cadillacs to anyone looking for an experience like this. The car was gorgeous and the service was so professional!

Visited December 2012
Thanks Kristy582 for leaving us a review. I had a fantastic day touring with you and your friends I'm I'm glad that you enjoyed your day as well. It is extremely important to us that you as our tour guests are well looked after during your time with us and we're glad that you found this the case on your tour. All the best, Deb
Sydney, Australia
6 attraction reviews
“Great day in the vineyards!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012

My group toured with Hunter Valley Cadillacs on Friday. It was just great. Deb organised a fantastic day visiting Five boutique vineyards and the smelly cheese shop!! From my first contact it has was great our tour was extremely well organised and we were kept informed every step of the way. The five vineyards we visited were Constable, Honeytree, Gundog, Calais and Mistletoe. We had lunch at Amanda's on the Edge and I can say every vineyard had extremely attentive and knowledgeable staff and Amanda's food was amazing, not to mention the view :)

I would happily recommend Hunter Valley Cadilliacs for a private wine tour, as Deb has an exceptional contact list in the vineyards and great customer focus.

Newcastle, Australia
“Best Birthday Idea”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012

Me and 3 of my friends went on a vineyard tour using hunter valley cadillacs for my 29th birthday and i had the best time. The car was amazing and so comfy to ride around in the vineyards, the vineyards that deb had organised for us to go to had great people, great wine and great food. i would recommend to anyone wanting to have a fun day out in the vineyards to book through hunter valley cadillacs. I would also like to like to give a huge thank you to deb for an amazing day.

Visited December 2012
Thanks travellife25 for your review. We're glad that your day touring in our Cadillac was a good one. It was great to tour with you and your family as well. It is important for us that every one of our tour guests receive first class good old fashioned customer service and we're really happy that you feel you received this from us on your tour. Take care, Deb
Sydney, Australia
“A very memorable experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2012

I have toured with Hunter Valley Cadillacs twice, once with my parents who were visiting from the UK and once with friends, both tours were excellent and enjoyed by all of the group. The cars are immaculate and the service exemplary, I would certainly recommend to anyone who wants to experience the best of the Hunter in class and style...

Visited November 2012