“Consistently good food” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 99 Restaurants in Orange
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Street Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Simply Nile is a unique, alfresco dining experience set in the tranquil streets of Orange. The three courtyards, and indoor seating, provide an all weather option for a relaxing breakfast or lunch. We are able to cater for groups, big or small, and also have the capacity to provide delicious take away meals. The cafe strives to provide fresh, flavoursome meals including house made cakes and special treats. A proud user of the locally roasted Fish River Roasters coffee we aim to use local products sourced from around the community. Away from the hustle of the city centre our friendly, attentive and swift service will ensure your dining experience is a pleasant one.We are open Tuesday to Saturday breakfast and lunch, and Sundays for breakfast.
Sydney, Australia
“Consistently good food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2012

I have been to Simply Nile on several occasions. The food is consistently awesome, friendly service and lovely ambiance. I especially like sitting in the courtyard under the beautiful trees.

Visited December 2012

“Divine setting, service and food.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

After driving around Orange and popping into 3 other highly recommended places for a leisurely breakfast, I finally found the place that would most likely impress. And impress it did! It even surpassed expectations-something the others didn't come close to doing! I will review these places also).

I was met with happy smiling staff...the other places seemed to employ "who could be bothered" staff. I felt welcome and not a burden. My hot breakfast of eggs on sourdough was cooked to perfection to order. The coffee was rich and smooth.

Now the setting and atmosphere: the best in Orange absolutely second to none. I have found my favourite place to bring friends, especially those from interstate, that I am proud of. Tranquil, pretty, modern and clean.

I love this new found gem. Thank you for reversing my disappointment in Orange.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
“An average affair”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2012

My friends and I had breakfast at Simply Nile Cafe when we first moved to Orange. It was a cute little cafe, with a nice outdoor section. But the menu was a bit disappointing with not a lot of choice, but definitely covers your classic breakfast staples.

• Visited February 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Orange NSW
“Nice outdoor area.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2012

I went with my parents for breakfast, while they enjoyed their meals mine was too small. The eggs benedits left me still feeling hungry. The pancakes are a good size, I should have ordered them.
Its always busy and sometimes getting a table is difficult. There is both inside and out door areas. The outdoor area is quite nice with umbrellas providing shade.
This weekend my mum and I were going to go for lunch but they were closed. It is often closed and so we end up going elsewhere. Which is a shame.

• Visited March 2012