“Filled with Love for Cafe Heart” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #86 of 355 Restaurants in Newcastle
Newcastle, Australia
“Filled with Love for Cafe Heart”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

This place lives up to its name and the amazing reviews! We were staying next door at the Quest and visited a few times - had the Baked Avocado for brunch which was devine and the vegetable stack was also exemplary! Great coffee and the staff were always friendly. Best of all, when we'd packed up all our groceries and realised we were short of oil & brown sugar for cooking, we asked downstairs at Cafe Heart and they were happy to give us some! All in all, a wonderful spot! Highly recommended!

• Visited August 2013

Newcastle, Australia
“Lovely cafe with great food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013

This cafe has a lovely feel to it. The owners have done a great job with the decor. It's bright, sunny & really pretty inside.

My husband had the big breakfast. It was not only "big" but also delicious. Definitely one of the best big breakfast's in town. I had pancakes which were also lovely. It's obvious the food is prepared by chefs who enjoy what they do. Coffee was really good, hot chocolate was fine.

Service was great, all the staff were very friendly.

Overall a lovely breakfast. Excellent value for money. Highly recommended.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“I LOVE THIS PLACE!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

Where do I begin.... My Husband and I have been here about 6-8 times since it opened and would be in everyday if we could. We usually have the breakfast menu and I have tried the Salmon Blini, French toast, Big Breakfast and Pancakes. All are mouthwatering. The Chai Latte is the best I have tasted in Newcastle too. The staff are absolutly gorgeous and make us feel like family everytime we come in. The decor and atmosphere is fabulous for any occasion, sometimes we bring our 2 year old and he plays happily in the kids corner (which is a must for any parent wanting to enjoy a meal) and sometimes its just us for a romantic date. If you are considering eating here for breaky, lunch or dinner I promise you wont be dissapointed and Cafe Heart will become one of your favourtie places :)

• Visited July 2013
ACT
“Cafe Heart, all heart!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

Great customer service, excellent variety of food/meals, caters for vegetarians also. Awesome serving size, fantastic coffee!

Visited June 2013
Newcastle, Australia
“This is the best breaky I've ever had not only in Newy but EVERYWHERE! Value for money!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

Situated under the Quality hotel apartments on hunter street and Wow what can I say. We stumbled across this cute little place by word of mouth and now we want to go here every chance we get. They have by far the best coffee in town and the best BIGGEST breaky I have ever tasted or seen. See my picture! The avocado baked eggs are to die for! And the potato gratin yummmyyyyy! The atmosphere is really quirky and cute too with buntings and a vintage bike in the window. Can't wait to go back. This breaky cost $17.50-What a bargain!

• Visited June 2013