My mum and I recently stayed overnight at the Crowne Plaza and absolutely loved it!
All the staff were very friendly and happy to answer questions about local attractions etc. Service was very quick and efficient.
We stayed in a lovely suite on the third floor, where we had a beautiful view of the harbour. The room was very clean and quiet.
The restaurant in the hotel was quite fancy with an a la carte menu. We were very impressed with both the food and service.
I would definately choose to stay at the Crowne Plaza again, although it would only be for special occasions as it is quite expensive.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Newcastle Hotel
- Crowne Plaza Newcastle Hotel Newcastle
- Newcastle Crowne Plaza
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy stunning harbour-front views, elegant bars and restaurants and easy access to Hunter Valley golf courses and premier wineries when you book your stay at Crowne Plaza Newcastle. Relax and rejuvenate in total comfort when you chose from one of our varied selection of 175 suites, each equipped with functional kitchenette, separate living room and a spacious working area. Indulge in a delicious meal at Crowne Plaza Newcastle’s signature restaurant, Seasalt, open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and enjoy fresh-caught seafood and dishes expertly prepared from fresh local produce. Sample some little known gems from the Seasalt wine menu or try an award-winning Hunter Valley tipple. Why not meet friends or network with colleagues over a pre-dinner drink in our hotel bar and watch the sunset over the harbour?Guests seeking to remain active while they travel can enjoy full complimentary use of our on-site fitness centre, featuring an array of gymnasium amenities and a 25-meter private pool.Events and wedding celebrations are also a speciality of Crowne Plaza Newcastle, with nine versatile function spaces available for guests to choose from. Most meeting and function rooms boast an abundance of natural sunlight and picturesque views over the harbour’s rippling waters.Crowne Plaza Newcastle is conveniently located just a 25-minute taxi ride from Newcastle Airport in Williamtown, or 2 hours' drive from Sydney Airport. We're 100 metres from Civic Train Station, and a tourist tram serving local attractions stops outside the hotel. The Hunter Valley is 45 minutes by car, while Newcastle's beaches are just 800 metres away. The harbour-side location also means that local industry, especially coal, is close by.Enjoy complete comfort and exemplary service when you book your stay at Crowne Plaza Newcastle and experience all the history and wonder of this beautiful coastal location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Travelocity, Orbitz, Agoda, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Crowne Plaza Newcastle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.