“Very disappointed.” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Quest Newcastle Serviced Apartments

You added Quest Newcastle Serviced Apartments to your Saves list
Quest Newcastle Serviced Apartments
4.5 of 5 Hotel   |   575 Hunter St, Newcastle, New South Wales 2300, Australia   |
Ranked #7 of 24 Hotels in Newcastle
Certificate of Excellence 2014
“Very disappointed.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

The apartment was below par for the money. No air con or fans in bedrooms. Half the lights didn't work. Noisy traffic. And three weeks later we still haven't gotten our bond back and when I rang for help they fobbed me off. Ring my bank it's not their fault, garbage. They are making interest off other peoples money. There are better places to stay in Newcastle.

Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Melbourne, Australia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Good location not far from cafes on Darby street and museum.
We stayed in a 3 bedroom apartment on 7th floor.
Plaster patches on walls, sagging mattresses, loose bathroom fixtures and no ac in bedrooms were definite minuses. Pluses were full kitchen and laundry.
Wifi is extra and street noise is obvious.
No need to pay for parking we parked on street just fine.
Staff were pleasant enough if altitude young and inexperienced. Early checkout at 10 am Hey Zeus !! If you aren't a morning person

Room Tip: Another hotel
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
Sydney
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Stayed at a few Quest apartments, and this premise is by far the best apartment we have stayed in. Apartment was very clean and well maintained. Staff were very obliging (thanks Jess/front desk for your prompt assistance when we needed you). Will definitely recommend this Quest to others and be back for another stay in future.

Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

If you stay here they have a charge to your room deal with the cafe next door. Happy Wombat Cafe.. I felt like a very happy wombat indeed after eating here. As for the hotel... who cares the food is amazing.

Stayed March 2015, traveled on business
Sydney, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2015

Another Quest apartment living up,to the Quest standard. I find the standard of these apartments simple plain no fuss clean and tidy. I call this minimalist decor no place to hide. This I will admit for rental acomodationmy preferred decor.
My only complaint withQues is their annoying habit of ringing me up the day before to check if I am still coming. I have made the booking you have my credit card to charge if I do not turn up. Stop checking up on me. The other gem is why are you coming. Isn't that my business? Cut out these 2 annoying habits that you all have and I would give you a 5

• Stayed March 2015, traveled as a couple
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2015

I spent four nights here on business and wouldn't hesitate to stay here again. So the positives were, good central location and the room I had was quiet and not affected by traffic noise. The rooms are spacious, clean and well maintained. Although I was on my own it would be a great place to stay with a family with good kitchen and laundry amenities in the room. The gym was fairly basic but hey your in an apartment building so you shouldn't expect too much. The pool and spa are also a bonus. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The negatives were the bed was pretty hard and not the most comfortable bed I have slept on. Not having WiFi is also very disappointing and the cost of parking per night is a bit high at $25. I chose to park on the street and didn't have any problems. Despite a few negatives it was an enjoyable stay.

Stayed March 2015, traveled on business
Merimbula
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2015

We found the accommodation clean and spacious, however the air conditioning does not get to the bedrooms. They do supply fans for the bedrooms however the fans just blow hot air around. We have a caravan park on the far south coast and are able to provide our guests with free Wifi , free parking and free Foxtel and they only pay $36 for a site or min $100 per night for a cabin. Considering we paid $300 per night we would expect to have free parking and free Wifi.

Stayed February 2015, traveled with family

Been to Quest Newcastle Serviced Apartments? Share your experiences!