“Disgusting service!” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Ibis Budget Dubbo

You added Ibis Budget Dubbo to your Saves list
Ibis Budget Dubbo
1.0 of 5 Hotel   |   14 Victoria St, Dubbo, New South Wales 2830, Australia (Formerly Formule 1)   |
Ranked #18 of 28 Hotels in Dubbo
Adelaide, Australia
“Disgusting service!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2012

I've had the worst exPerience at the ibis and I know that I will never stay at an ibis again. The manager Maria's behaviour was shocking! It was 10 pmand a number of weary travellers were trying to use the after hours access and were being yelled at by her! She told me off and said she didn't want to be letting people in all night. The point is that people didn't need to get yelled at! And especially not my 8 year old daughter who was told she was dumb for not having the access card the right way!Maria was screaming and ranting and told me she would call the police and throw me out of the building. We all make mistakes, but there is a way of dealing with people, especially in customer service! I wouldn't want a Maria managing anything for me, leave alone a busy motel!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
cobar
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2012

Generally I was satisfied with the service received from Ibis worker at the reception, rooms were well cleaned and arranged, on top of it I felt to have received the real value of money I payed to stay in the hotel

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Surfers Paradise, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2012

Considering it was $70 for both me and my partner we thought this room was great for what we paid. It had a double bed, TV, cupboard and a bath-room that wasn't perfect as other reviewers have pointed out, but did the job. My only complaint was that the air-conditioning was quite loud but it was not too much of a worry for us. The service was lovely :) Will be back there if ever in dubbo again.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
murruundi 2338
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

the only negative I have is about the showers, something needs to be done about the floors getting so wet and very little room to put your belongings so as they don't get wet.
other than that I have no complaints. The lady at the front desk was happy to greet us when we arrived and made us feel comforable right away, this give the stay a very happy vibe, also on leaving the same smiling facewasatthe desk.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012 via mobile

My stay was most enjoyable. Maria was very friendly, welcoming & an asset to the motel. I would definitely stay here again. It's close to the main part of town and everything you need to see in Dubbo.
Rooms were clean and comfortable. I would recommend this Ibis Budget to anyone.

• Stayed November 2012

Been to Ibis Budget Dubbo? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ibis Budget Dubbo

Address: 14 Victoria St, Dubbo, New South Wales 2830, Australia (Formerly Formule 1)
Location: Australia > New South Wales > Dubbo
Free Parking Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #18 of 28 Hotels in Dubbo
Hotel Class:1 star — Ibis Budget Dubbo 1*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Agoda, Booking.com, ACCOR and TripOnline SA so you can book your Ibis Budget Dubbo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Formule 1 Hotel Dubbo

If you own or manage Ibis Budget Dubbo, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.