“excellent meal” 4 of 5 stars

Description: Ooooooo
Bathurst, Australia
“excellent meal”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2014

Cosy atmospere, liked interesting modern menu, personable staff well located, like the local produce used. Liked the setting

Visited September 2013

87% Recommend
bathurst
“Speechless”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2013 via mobile

9inety 2wo is by far the best resteraunt in bathurst, brett and rob really know how to please customers and really how to cook, I had the pan fried scallops, the 120 day grain fed beef and crem brulè and I have nothing bad to say about it, it was absolutly devine. People say its too expensive, but really its not, you get what you pay for

• Visited December 2013
Brisbane, Queensland
“Deelicious!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2013

My husband and I celebrated his birthday here on a Saturday night. We shared the sardines, scallops and duck steamed bun entrees between us. Small portions with huge taste. The wagyu beef curry literally melted in our mouth. Again not huge portions but packed full of taste. Just the way we like it. Finished with the milk dumplings which were sweet and smooth.
Staff were happy to have us share and provided fresh cutlery and crockery for each item and each arrived at well spaced intervals.
We were very happy with our evening and will certainly be back.

• Visited November 2013
Gippsland
“Damn good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2013 via mobile

Dinner for four. Slow cooked beef the best i've ever tasted. Entrees interesting; desserts decadent. Service prompt and friendly. Local wine list. Must be the best food in Bathurst.

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Perth
“Marvelous”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

My husband and son ate at 92 last year and raved about it, I now find myself doing the same thing! Taste samples shared by those of us oohing and aahing in our group of seven proved that we were all blown away by our meals with good reason. From the entrees to the deserts I couldn't fault a single thing. The wait staff were wonderfully friendly and attentive, we enjoyed prompt service and a lovely atmosphere. As a group we have all travelled extensively and eat out often and our experience was second to none. Next time I'm in Sydney I will take a couple of extra days and go to Bathurst just because of 92!

• Visited October 2013