“Nice food and very friendly staff” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #9 of 126 Restaurants in Albury
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza & Pasta
Good for: Large groups, Outdoor seating
Description: Traditional Italian cuisine. Home made pasta sauces and traditional meals. Thin crisp pizza bases with a selection of toppings - both traditional and gormet. Relaxed dining atmosphere - inside and al fresco Family friendly
Melbourne
“Nice food and very friendly staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2013 via mobile

Had dinner here on a stopover in Albury, very pleasant siting outside on a warm night and enjoying a nice calzone. Food was very good for the price and the staff extremely friendly.

Visited December 2013
Tiani B, Owner at Bonetti's Pizzeria, responded to this review, September 1, 2014
Thanks for your review Fattima, we are glad you enjoyed your Italian dining experience here at Bonetti's Pizzeria and hope to see you again soon!

Wodonga, australia
“Return visit”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2013

Once again we went to Bonetti's, for dinner with a great group of friends and all our meals were fantastic. If I could suggest a couple of things that need addressing would be the size of the pasta dishes could be a little bit bigger. And they need outside or inside blinds for the windows the sun was a bit hot beaming through the windows and one more thing was the flies. But the food was fantastic.

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Thanks for coming back to visit again Irene! We love your feedback and will take all your suggestions on board. We look forward to seeing you again for another return visit!
Albury, Australia
“Great Food & Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2013

Excellent service and food. My wife has a number of allergies and the staff went to great lengths to ensure her food was prepared appropriately. The cook came to our table when preparing our pizza and followed up after the meal to enquire how it tasted. Extremely friendly. I also had the best pizza marinara I have ever tasted - so fresh and full of flavour. A real treat.

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
We are glad we could help Bruce! Thanks for the positive feedback, it is greatly appreciated and we hope to see you again soon.
Wodonga, australia
“Authentic italian food GREAT.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2013

We went to bonett's pizzeria for dinner on our wedding anniversary saturday night and the experience was fantastic. My husband ordered the gnocchi conganzola and I ordered the veal parmigiana we also had brussetta pizza as an entree. The pizza was great, my husbands gnocchi were amazing they were REAL gnocchi not that packet stuff the gonganzola cheese sauce was to die for. My veal parmigiana was what can I say close to true authentic meal the veal was soft, huge piece of meat with lots of sauce with great amounts of cheese melted, there was lots of veggies which I love beans, carrot, baked pumpkin, and roasted potatoe which tasted just like my mamma makes. I am italian so I know what good italian food is and Bonetti's is awesome. The staff are fantastic I know when it's a real italian place when the owner has his children helping his parents.
If I had to say anything negative it would be that I have a family of 22 people and we would not be able to all fit in there if we all went there for dinner but I'm pretty sure they would try there hardest to accommodate us.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
You are a gem Irene, thanks for all your positive feedback, it is greatly appreciated!