“Late night dinner on two nights” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #90 of 139 Restaurants in Albury
Cuisines: Australian
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Enjoy the relaxed atmosphere of Fresco's restaurant and Bar. Ample relaxing couches provided for a quiet drink before enjoying our delicious Australian/Mediterranean menu. Select from our menu or from our daily changing specials board. We are proud of our local and fortified wines which are reasonably priced with several selections offered by the glass.During the colder months there is always demand for the tables close to our open fire and in the warmer months our licensed deck provides you with that open air dining, with filtered background music.In house guests and local residents are welcome to join us for a quiet drink or dinner and enjoy the service of our professional staff and our international cuisine. Live entertainment every Friday night with happy hour from 5.30 pm - 730 pm and complementary finger food. "Join our friendly staff and feast on the fabulous flavours at Fresco's"
Sydney, Australia
“Late night dinner on two nights”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2014

My work means late finishes so I got there after 8.45pm on both nights but the staff really looked after me. The menu has a reasonable choice and the food is good quality and the service fast and efficient. Wine prices are average and the range quite good. There is an outdoor area but every time I come here it is full of smokers so I usually stay inside.

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Sydney, Australia
“Fair”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2014

Service was very good, drinks order taken as soon as we sat down.

Menu was explained by the waitress, so we were happy with that. Thought the food was average, the salads looked a little tired, but overall fair.

• Visited January 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Canberra, Australia
“Avoid buffet”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2013

Cold roast vegetables, undercooked potatoes, cold rice, stewed meat. Very limited offer. Sliced white bread only on offer. No tea/coffee included.

Visited November 2013
nsw
“Ok for hotel guests”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2013

This is my second stay with Rydges but my fist time dining in the restaurant. For the convenience it is ok but with so many choices just up the street there are better options. I ate here twice. Once as a work function and the second as a more informal dinner with colleagues. What I will say considering the restaurant was full and we were a very large table of 20 plus I was really impressed with the promptness of service and food. Staff were friendly and attentive without being intrusive. Unfortunately this is were most of my positives end. The food was nothing to write home about. As a previous review says this is pub grub. It filled my belly but that is about all. Don't get me wrong it was perfectly acceptable just nothing special hence the average rating.

• Visited November 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Avoid at all costs”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

Went to this restaurant as I saw they had $10 cocktails on their website! Now I know why. The bar man had no idea how to make a mojito. It was like lemonade with a little hint of mint. I sent it back it was so bad. Food poor too. Clearly a careless attitude in the kitchen. Service poor too with young waiters they didn't care. Would never go back

• Visited September 2013