Quite, cozy room, comfortable, stayed on the second floor , room 211. Nice view over the lake. Comfortable bedding. Restaurant on site was okey . Used sauna as a private session. Ask for a key on the front desk. Hotel is located walking distance to shopping. If you go to the left along the lake, it will take you for a wonderful 2 hour comfortable walk with beautiful scenery.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the Te Anau Lake Front, a short stroll from the Te Anau Town Centre, Distinction Te Anau Hotel and Villas is perfectly situated for you to make the most of this beautiful area. Surrounded by extensive, colourful gardens and overlooking spectacular Lake Te Anau and the Fiordland ranges, this Hotel and Villa accommodation sets the tone for your stay in one of the world’s most breathtaking regions. Designed for your comfort, we offer 115 luxurious rooms, including Hotel rooms with Garden and breathtaking Lake Views, and a range of spacious One and Two Bedroom Garden View Villas. On-site is the renowned MacKinnon Room Restaurant offering the very best of South Island cuisine, and the Explorer Bar and Lakefront Terrace where you can relax and enjoy the uninterrupted views of Lake Te Anau. The hotel offers the largest hotel based conference centre in the area, and its very own lakefront wedding chapel, plus extensive recreational facilities, including a spa, sauna, heated outdoor swimming pool and massage services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Distinction Te Anau Hotel and Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Distinction Te Anau Hotel And Villas Fiordland National Park
- Distinction Hotel Te Anau