We liked it here very much. The rooms are very clean and nice. The service was excellent, the reccomendations for things to do were perfect and overall this place deserves its high ranking!! My only caution is that I wish we had stayed upstairs instead of chosing a downstairs room. The family above us woke up EARLY and you could hear EVERYthing they did. Seriously, hearing them use the toilet first thing in the morning was not fun. But if you're not a light sleeper you'll have no problems. I'm just very picky in this area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay in affordable style at Radfords Lakeview Motel. Our well equipped units have a warm and luxurious feel. With attention to detail and complete commitment to your stay, our service is sure to make you feel welcome. Lake and mountain views from every unit and conveniently located close to the town centre. Look out for those little extras like candles, flowers, 50+ channel SKY TV and a great selection of DVDs for guests enjoyment. With guest laundry, continental breakfasts, kitchenette, off road parking, free wireless internet and a laptop available for use in your room, our aim is to make your stay as comfortable as possible. Winners of the NZ AA Supreme host of the year award 2013 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Radfords Lakeview Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radfords Lakeview Hotel Te Anau
- Radfords Lakeview Te Anau
- Radfords Lakeview Motel Te Anau, Fiordland National Park