stayed two nights in July with two teenage daughters. The 2bedroom suite was spacious, extremely clean and tidy, with nice touches like lavender on the beds and real coffee. The receptionist was fantastic, gave
us the heads-up on where to eat etc, I would recommend this hotel as a nice central place to stay while visiting Milford.
only negative was a bit overpriced, considering the many hotels along the same road of similiar standard.
- Also Known As:
- Radfords Lakeview Hotel Te Anau
- Radfords Lakeview Hotel
- Radfords Lakeview Te Anau
- Radfords Lakeview Motel Te Anau, Fiordland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay in affordable style at Radfords Lakeview Motel. Our well equipped units have a warm and luxurious feel. With attention to detail and complete commitment to your stay, our service is sure to make you feel welcome. Lake and mountain views from every unit and conveniently located close to the town centre. Look out for those little extras like candles, flowers, 50+ channel SKY TV and a great selection of DVDs for guests enjoyment. With guest laundry, continental breakfasts, kitchenette, off road parking, free wireless internet and a laptop available for use in your room, our aim is to make your stay as comfortable as possible. Winners of the NZ AA Supreme host of the year award 2013 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Radfords Lakeview Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.