Had a lovely lakeside unit overlooking the lake. Great kitchen utensils with electric hobs and fan. Older exterior with more up to date interior. Sky tv provided. Living room had double bed and single, and a tucked away alcove by the bathroom had two single beds. Bathroom did not have an extractor fan. Kids raved about the playground because it has so many different things there for them to play with. A little distance from town centre, but good for a walk or short drive. We felt was great value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Large property with a wide range of accommodation. Opposite Lake Te Anau with stunning views of Lakes and Mountains ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Orbitz, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Te Anau Lakeview Holiday Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Te Anau Lakeview Holiday Park Hotel Te Anau
- Hotel Te Anau
- Te Anau Lakeview Holiday Park Fiordland National Park