Te Anau is a must for people visiting South Island. The location of this place is very good and you can make a short walk along the beach to a restaurant in the evening. The superior studios with lake-view are brand new and very comfortable. Pick this one and you will be fine!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Large property with a wide range of accommodation. Opposite Lake Te Anau with stunning views of Lakes and Mountains ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Agoda, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Orbitz, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Te Anau Lakeview Holiday Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Te Anau Lakeview Holiday Park Hotel Te Anau
- Hotel Te Anau
- Te Anau Lakeview Holiday Park Fiordland National Park