I've been lucky enough to stay here twice. The first time i was in a campervan so i stayed on a non-powered site and the second time i stayed in a cabin. When i stayed in the campervan it was great as i was told where the sites were and to choose which one i wanted to stay in and then choose any part of it i liked, which is good as your don't feel like everyone is on top of each other and you can find a space you feel comfortable with. And all the facilities were all within a very short walk and all kept very clean and tidy.The second time i stayed in a cabin which had it's own inside hot tub and a decked area outside with a table and chairs and inside the cabin it had a kitchen area, settee a table and chairs, tv and a large double bed and it was all spacious and spotless clean.
All the staff are very friendly and helpful and the whole holiday park has i think a very easygoing feel to it, which i like.....
It's also in a wonderful location as the town centre is only a 10 minute walk along the lakeside.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Large property with a wide range of accommodation. Opposite Lake Te Anau with stunning views of Lakes and Mountains ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Te Anau Lakeview Holiday Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Te Anau Lakeview Holiday Park Hotel Te Anau
- Hotel Te Anau
- Te Anau Lakeview Holiday Park Fiordland National Park