We arrived to Te Anau in some horrific weather and were not looking forward to camping for three nights! We were offered a double cabin here for a reasonable price and grabbed it! The staff we dealt with were lovely.
The cabin was a small wooden a-frame with a cute deck and beautiful views out to the lake. There was plenty of bedding and a wee heater to warm us up. The shower and toilet block were a 20second walk away, and both these and the kitchen were in good condition. The whole complex felt very safe, and not too busy despite being over Easter weekend.
The location was great, especially as we had bikes to get around town - only a 2 minute cycle to town along the waterfront.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Large property with a wide range of accommodation. Opposite Lake Te Anau with stunning views of Lakes and Mountains ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Venere and Odigeo so you can book your Te Anau Lakeview Holiday Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Te Anau Lakeview Holiday Park Hotel Te Anau
- Hotel Te Anau
- Te Anau Lakeview Holiday Park Fiordland National Park