We stayed just 1 night in one of the tourist flats - it had excellent views across the road over the lake. The Holiday Park caters for a range of budgets & needs. It's a good 15-20 minutes walk into town, but otherwise is handily located; it's only 5 minutes away from a great DOC information centre and is located alongside Tracknet.The room was spacious and although it had recently been painted, was somewhat dated (mostly the bathroom). The bathroom was also a little small and the shower head low for tall people. Also no facecloth was provided.
- Also Known As:
- Te Anau Lakeview Holiday Park Hotel Te Anau
- Te Anau Lakeview Holiday Park Hotel
- Hotel Te Anau
- Te Anau Lakeview Holiday Park Fiordland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Large property with a wide range of accommodation. Opposite Lake Te Anau with stunning views of Lakes and Mountains ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Agoda so you can book your Te Anau Lakeview Holiday Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.