We went here last year and have a small house for 3 people. Just it is far away from the shower room and kitchen so not so convenient then. Also,the kitchen equipment are not enough for backpacker without camper van. They can make an arrangement of register of kitchen equipment used so people wont' steal them and never return. In general the area is nice and can stay longer time.
- Also Known As:
- Te Anau Lakeview Holiday Park Hotel Te Anau
- Te Anau Lakeview Holiday Park Hotel
- Hotel Te Anau
- Te Anau Lakeview Holiday Park Fiordland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Large property with a wide range of accommodation. Opposite Lake Te Anau with stunning views of Lakes and Mountains ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA and Travelocity so you can book your Te Anau Lakeview Holiday Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.