“AN EXCELLENT CHOICE” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Fergus Square Bed and Breakfast

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Te Anau
Fergus Square Bed and Breakfast
You added Fergus Square Bed and Breakfast to your Saves list
13 Fergus Square, Te Anau, Fiordland National Park 9600, New Zealand   |
Ranked #21 of 26 Te Anau B&B and Inns
Bristol, United Kingdom
“AN EXCELLENT CHOICE”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2014

I booked my accommodation for my tour of the South Island in December 2013 using the web, so at the start of my tour I was a little anxious that I had booked the right places. For my one night stay at No.13 Fergus Square I need not have worried, it was just as I wanted it to be.
The welcome from Chris & Eric was warm & friendly, and my Hollyford Twin room was immaculate with all the usual facilities, as was the bathroom. My breakfast was beautifully cooked using my choice of ingredients that I selected from a very comprehensive list the night before.
Should you need an evening meal then Te Anau has a plethora of eating places less than ten minute walk away. I ate at The Moose, as recommended by Chris & Eric, and this proved to be an excellent choice. My T-bone steak was cooked well and was excellent value.
It will be no surprise that I have no hesitation in recommending No.13 Fergus Square, I am certain you will not be disappointed.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
chrissy52, Owner at Fergus Square Bed and Breakfast, responded to this review, March 1, 2014
Hello Ray - It was an absolute delight having you as our guest even though it was a short visit and it was our pleasure steering you in the right direction for your needs. We look forward to another visit from you sometime in the future. Regards Chris and Eric

Families
Business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2014

Fergus Square is in a quiet area a short walk from town. From the street, it's difficult to know what the accommodation will be like. The house is quite plain. We stayed two nights in room 1, the Queen Standard, which is located at the rear of the house with its own entrance and is essentially a granny flat. It's spacious, clean, very comfortable, and with everything that you require. Eric and Chris were welcoming and Chris's breakfasts were superb. They were delivered to our room and we were able to use some of the breakfast for lunch when we travelled to Milford Sound. We highly recommend staying here.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
chrissy52, Owner at Fergus Square Bed and Breakfast, responded to this review, February 1, 2014
Many thanks for your comments of recommendation for our B&B and we are pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and when you are passing through this way again we will make your stay just as enjoyable. Regards Chris and Eric.

Been to Fergus Square Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!