Stayed 3 nights early March. King upstairs (was actually a queen + double bed). Very spacious unit. Balcony w/its own bench provided a relaxing place to watch the sunset and floor to ceiling views. Furnishings a bit worn & funky --- could stand updating. Very good lighting (quantity & quality) throughout the apartment. Terrfic amount of seating, kitchenette, dining area. Plenty of room to stretch out & be comfortable and very easy to prepare meals. . Likewise the bathroom had good sink, shelves, drawers, towel racks & good shower/tub combo.
Hosts have a well-maintained motel w/very nicely maintained grounds and an unobstructed view & access to Lake Te Anau.
Bonus: Washers & soap are provided no charge. You only pay a coule of NZD for drying. Ample on-site, off road parking.
Aside from towel changing if needed & trash removal, no cleaning of rooms while there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All apartments have been recently refurbished, has Ample Heating, Flat Screen LCD TVs with Sky television and Telephones in every apartment. The Bathrooms include a Shower and a full Bath with a separate Toilet. Free wireless internet and 24 hour guest laundry. All trips in the Fiordland Area can be arranged at no extra charge. Friendly Service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Fiordland Lakeview Motel and Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fiordland Lakeview Motel And Apartments Hotel Te Anau
- Campbells On The Lake Hotel
- Fiordland Lakeview Motel And Apartments Te Anau, Fiordland National Park