Highly recommend! We booked on Wot If just a couple hrs before arrival & were greeted warmly with heaters on ready for our arrival. The decor is straight out of a country interior magazine! The Cottages r a credit to the Owner builder. The view of the mountain lovely especially with the fresh snow. We stayed 2 nights and were amazed by the level of service provided. We arrived back late from our day trip to doubtful sound to the heaters on once again, the lighting set like a 5 star hotel & the cottage completely serviced - which was far beyond expectation. The hosts were wonderful to talk to & their pets friendly. Lovely linen. Sky TV. Wireless Internet. I stay in this style of self contained accomm regularly & would be would be happy to say it is one of the best! Would suggest this accommodation to all couples!
- Also Known As:
- Blue Thistle Cottages Hotel
- Blue Thistle Cottages Hotel Te Anau
- Blue Thistle Cottages Te Anau, Fiordland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spacious well appointed cottages with superb views set on 10 acres, 1.5 km from Te Anau on the road to Milford Sound. Cottages are self-contained self-catering. All cottages have free WiFi, all sky channels. Quality linen and fluffy robes. A very friendly german shorthaired pointer will greet you..and we have 2 cats and several friendly Dexter cows. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your Blue Thistle Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.